CLI options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy CLI options

1) Ability to discard/never choose the directors audio overlay.
    I realize that not all DVD's have it, and the ones that do dont always label it as such. But it would be nice to have an option to filter your choices based on the audio 'label'. Most, if not all the ones I've had issues with have had some form of the word "director" in it. If I could pass a list (ie. "STRING1|STRING2|STRING3") of values to exclude that would help out tons.

2) an option to never include subtitles.

Thanks,

Do the common settings that are set in the GUI not pass through to the CLI? I know you can set no subtitles in the GUI.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

good idea. Never tried. I will give that a shot and report back.
      Thanks!!

Comment

Did not work. :-(

Setting the preferences seems to only work in the GUI. I set my audio to ENGLISH only and my subtitles to none. If I pull a movie up via the GUI, no problems, the correct boxes are checked (or unchecked). CLI, no joy.

Comment

Hi broncosaddict,

You could set the audio track and subtitle by CLI.
          /AUDIOID
          /AUDIO < English&Chinese ..... >
          /AUDIOTYPE < AC-3/2&AC-3/5.1.... >
          Audio stream select,Used to tell the program which audio stream should be
          selected.

/SUBTITLEID
          /SUBTITLE < English&Chinese ..... >
          Used to tell the program which subtitle stream should be selected.
          Subtitles stream select
          More infor please check the link: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=1623

Hope this help you!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

While the AUDIO option does let you choose the language (I am currently using it), it does not let you exclude.
            When there is a directors audio track it is ENGLISH, but there is also a movie track that is also ENGLISH. In this scenerio, I get 2 tracks.
            The reason this is a problem for me is that after I rip a movie, I pass it to VideoRedo to convert it to dvr-ms. If there is more then one audio track, for some reason, without fail, it will always pick something other then the English movie audio track.
            I dont know of a way to tell VideoRedo what track to use, but I'm open to suggestions, as that would also resolve my issue.

Same is true for the subtitles, you can either choose specific languages or all languages, but there is no way to say NONE. This doesnt cause me any problems per se, its just wasted space (albeit very minimal) and something I dont use.

Appreciate the thought though.

Comment

Working...
            X