Rip To Divx, or MKV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Rip To Divx, or MKV?

Any chance to rip to common formats such as Divx, mkv, or even just Avi? Right now there is a "Rip to Avi", but it does not do that. It rips to some weird "3d" format.

Same with rip to Mkv ..

any chance for actual version of those? The fake 3d variant is no good for any devices.

Rip to other formats.

You could try The Video Convertor optio of DVDfab. Its additional cost to the standard package but it says on the box that it does such conversions.

Purchesed it myself some time ago but only ever used it once.

Comment

ty for the reply. but if the dvd ripper doesn't rip to common formats (only uncommon formats), there is little chance that any of the other products work commonly as well

Comment

I honestly do not know what you are on about here.

DVD Ripper will convert to a variety of formats that are in wide use throughout the user community, AVI, MKV, MP4, etc.

Can you please explain what you are looking for?
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Almost. As mentioned above, the DVD ripper only rips to hybrid versions of avi and mkv. To be specific again, when you rip to those formats, the results are "3d" versions. Aka 2 video images side by side.

The is confirmed with the current and last five versions. I do not know about earlier versions as I did not own a copy until recently

Comment

There is something wrong here. DVD Ripper does not do that and I have converted thousands.

Are you sure you are not talking about "2D to 3D Converter"?
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
            X