Ignore Read Errors popup in same monitor as main program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Copy Ignore Read Errors popup in same monitor as main program

You have a popup asking if I want to abort the copy or ignore read errors and continue. In a two monitor system, occassionally that popup occures in the monitor where the main DVDFab program is NOT being displayed. When this occures the popup can be displayed behind other windows where it cannot be seen.

Please have that dialog box popup in the same monitor as the main program is currently being displayed, and preferably right over the main program.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by BeemerBiker; 06-02-2012, 03:01 PM.

Please go to Common settings->DVD/Blu-ray->Read, select "Ignore all reading errors automatically" which is what you need. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by terry5 View Post
      Please go to Common settings->DVD/Blu-ray->Read, select "Ignore all reading errors automatically" which is what you need. Thanks.
      the 'successful completion" also pops up in the wrong monitor. I also want to know if there is a problem with the disk. When I buy a bluray new in box I expect to not have any problems making a copy.

Comment

I've noticed this too.

The popup messages/alerts follow your mouse.

That is to say, they appear on what ever monitor your mouse happens to be on.

This can be extremely irritating too as half the time you may not notice an alert because it appears behind an open window from what ever program you may have open at the time..

Comment

Originally posted by BeemerBiker View Post
          the 'successful completion" also pops up in the wrong monitor. I also want to know if there is a problem with the disk. When I buy a bluray new in box I expect to not have any problems making a copy.
          That goes ditto for me

Comment

Working...
          X