This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Copy BD Full Disc to BD9 & BD5

I want to Copy my Blu Ray Disc to BD9 & BD5.

Not Because I want to Burn it to DVD.

But so I can watch it thru my Media Player to my Big Screen TV.

How come with all of these Ripping/Copying/Converting Programs that there is NO Programs that will NOT Compress a Full Blu Ray with Menues.

How come DVDfab will Compress a Blu Ray Main Movie to BD9 & BD5, but will NOT Compress a Blu Ray Disc to BD9 & BD5.

They say that they cannot convert a Blu Ray Menu to DVD Menu, but I am NOT asking for that.

All I am asking for is to be able to Compress a Blu Ray Disc to BD9 and BD5 with Menues.

Is that to much to ask for ??????????????????????????????

Yes it is....

If you understood the difference of how DVD and BR menus are authored, it may help.

In simplistic terms, DVD menus are authored by the use of video and hotspots whereas BR menus use a combination of this and Java programming which is extremely difficult to convert.

PS: You will get better results and better cataloguing facilities through your media player with MKV, not ISO....
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Yes it is....

If you understood the difference of how DVD and BR menus are authored, it may help.

In simplistic terms, DVD menus are authored by the use of video and hotspots whereas BR menus use a combination of this and Java programming which is extremely difficult to convert.

PS: You will get better results and better cataloguing facilities through your media player with MKV, not ISO....
      You sound like you were commenting on my Post, but your comments seem to have nothing to do with what I was saying.

I said I was NOT asking for Blu Ray Menus to DVD Menus.

I said Nothing about Cataloging My movies through the Media Player.

If I converted my Blu Ray Movies into MKV etc, I would NOT have My Menues etc.

What I was asking for is Simple.
      It may or may NOT be simple to do, But what I was & am asking for, is a Program to Compress a FULL Blu Ray Disc to BD9 & BD5.

Comment

With your attitude, lack of understanding and inability to read what is said, don't hold your breath waiting for further assistance or development of product.

If you actually want some meaningful information which CAN be provided, please take notice of the above.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi ordman
          At this time Fab can not do menus, or Full disc to BD9 & BD5 but has been asked for, maybe in the near future Fab will be able do this.

Also please keep your tone down, this is a DVD Fab forum, you will not get another warning.
          Please read this again DVDFab Forum Rules

If you would take the time and listen to GregiBoy, as he is the most knowledgeable member on this site in reference to playing movies thru media players.

@ GregiBoy thanks for keeping your cool...

CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I was very restrained, wasn't I?

Comment

I was very restrained, wasn't I?
              Yes
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                Hi ordman
                At this time Fab can not do menus, or Full disc to BD9 & BD5 but has been asked for, maybe in the near future Fab will be able do this.

Also please keep your tone down, this is a DVD Fab forum, you will not get another warning.
                Please read this again DVDFab Forum Rules

If you would take the time and listen to GregiBoy, as he is the most knowledgeable member on this site in reference to playing movies thru media players.

@ GregiBoy thanks for keeping your cool...

CBR929
                Thank you for your Respose to my Request.

But I must say My Tone was down,
                I also must say that you gave me a Warning for what I said.

I also noticed that you did NOT give Gregiboy a Warning for His Tone to me.

He said I Quote "With your attitude, lack of understanding and inability to read what is said, don't hold your breath waiting for further assistance or development of product".

If my tone deserved a warning so did his.

Gregiboy's response to My Initial Request, had little to nothing to do with what I said in my Inital Request.

In my response to Gregiboy, I pointed out that I did NOT understand why he was bringing up these other issues, that did NOT pertain to my request.

My request was for, to keep my Menues etc on my Blu Ray Disc, so I could watch it on my Media Player.

It was NOT for cataloging my Videos, or for Converting it to a MKV.

Comment

With your attitude, lack of understanding and inability to read what is said, don't hold your breath waiting for further assistance or development of product.

If you actually want some meaningful information which CAN be provided, please take notice of the above.
                  I want to apolagize for what i said.

You pushed my Button for what you said,
                  and I pushed your button for what I said.

How about we call a Truce.

Comment

Apology and truce accepted and now let's see how we can go forward!

Post a totally new topic and let's see if we can work through your issues.

Please be open-minded about what I suggest though. I'll try not to send you up the "Garden Path".

I have managed to get many Media Illiterate users (not saying you are one) on this forum cooking with gas... Let's see if we can do the same for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X