X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Copy The Lorax (BRD) New Release "Error Message"

Program will not backup "The Lorax.

Returning "Error Message," directing user to home page for Program Update?

Thank you...

same problem

same issue. log attached.
    Attached Files

Comment

DVDFab Does Not support rental disc.

Comment

Hi Fab Monkey
        I have deleted your post
        This is a DVD Fab Forum so do not mention other software here, this is the only warning you will get.

Also give this a read through Observance of Copyright Laws in the DVDFab Forums
        CBR929
        Last edited by CBR929; 09-05-2012, 09:03 PM.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Go CBR!!!!
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I'm a paying user of Passkey unable to watch a movie I rented.

As I stated, I'm not trying to copy the movie.

I tried an alternative reader and reported my results only because DVDFab (which again, I've paid for), was not working.

I registered and posted hoping DVDFab might care about such issues and work to improve them.

Comment

Hi Fab Monkey
              You may be a paying customer, but when you mention other software, and that you rented this disc, that is against forum rules.

The main purpose of Passkey is for removing copyright protection so that you can make a backup copy.

I have never used Passkey to watch a movie on my computer or Blu-Ray player, because they play them normally.

Trying to get into a debate with a moderator is also a no no...

This thread has nothing to do with feature requests, anyone having problems with The Lorax please post your problem in the appropriate sub forum.

CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
              X