Multiple Audio tracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Multiple Audio tracks

Would like to be able to transcode with multiple audio tracks. Doesn't seem to have?? Handbrake has and its free! Thanks.

Which profiles do you need to support multi audio tracks? MasterBlaster

Comment

DVD Ripper has never had it and it has been aske for for YEARS!!!
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

DVD ripper to mkv supports multi audio tracks, such as generic.mkv.xvid.audiocopy and generic.mkv.h264.audiocopy. But other profiles are not.

Comment

Ahhh. Terry I forgot...

It is just the chapters and the multiple embedded (not burnt in) subtitles that have not been implemented after 3 years.

Funny that!!!
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

This is the one flaw in this software is the ability to select all the audio and subtitle tracks instead of these guys wasting their time on dvdfab 9 they should concentrate on allowing all audio tracks and subtiltes to be selected across all devices i don't understand how hard this could be if i was in charge that would be my number one priority to fix this. and then to fix the av. sync issues

Comment

I totally agree Justin.

This has been requested for years.

Comment

Working...
              X