Blu-Ray Creator: Don't convert if already BD compatible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Blu-Ray Creator: Don't convert if already BD compatible

A feature I’m surprised already isn’t in the Blu-Ray Creator feature is the ability to not convert (or re-encode) video’s that are already compatible Blu-Ray video’s, for example M2TS files that have been ripped with DVDfab.

This comes in real handy when I’m backing up my TV show discs. Since most shows are on dual layer BD discs, I would be able to just rip (copy) the shows to M2TS files with the BD-Ripper and create single layer BD’s without compressing them at all and also retaining DTS-MA.

This would also help with my video’s from my camcorder/camera that creates AVCHD files. If I could just take the MTS files and create Blu-Ray discs without re-encoding would be great too. Or maybe AVCHD discs if it's able to fit on a DVD9 or DVD5 disc.

Just to a note too that I have a Panasonic HDC-HS900K camcorder and a Panasonic ZS20 camera that can record to AVCHD 2.0, which is capable of recording in 1920x1080p60 (as in record 1080 progressive at 59.94 frames per second). Compatibility with this AVCHD 2.0 would be nice too without needing to re-encode.
Working...
X