Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Common Settings windows

Installing 9.0.1.2:

The common settings window is too big for my display (1280x768). It is now hanging below that taskbar.

What's worse is that you cannot resize the window to make it fit.
    (The program interface itself IS the right size).

Please fix this.

Edit: I've just discovered the program 100% fails to launch if "the fox" is running.

Using Windows XP SP3.

You should get a warning about the fox and disable it anyway.

I tried 1280x768 and the taskbar covers the bottom of the common settings screen. Just right click the taskbar and select properties then check the auto-hide box. the taskbar will drop down out of the way. Cursor to the bottom of the display will make it reappear anytime.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      I tried 1280x768 and the taskbar covers the bottom of the common settings screen. Just right click the taskbar and select properties then check the auto-hide box. the taskbar will drop down out of the way. Cursor to the bottom of the display will make it reappear anytime.
      That is a workaround but isn't ideal. I shouldn't need or have to hide the taskbar to adjust settings for this one program.
      The CS screen really needs to be made smaller/adjustable.

Maybe a developer can look into this.
      Thanks.

Comment

This problem was reported and has been present since Version 6 so I don't hold out much hope of it ever being fixed.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          This problem was reported and has been present since Version 6 so I don't hold out much hope of it ever being fixed.
          I've never seen this problem in other versions myself.
          All I know is version 9 has a ridiculously sized settings window

Comment

We will improve it in next version, please wait.
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
            X