Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cineview is muting the volume of all Blue-ray backup films?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Copy Cineview is muting the volume of all Blue-ray backup films?

Got a new Blueray player, that has wireless..

Now Cineview comes up, and mutes the volume, and presents a message, telling em that my films are no longer permitted to be watched?

Will you look into this please?

I bought a new Toshba Blue-Ray player, and apparently there's an issue that our DVD fab back-up software has yet to address?

Thank you.. .

I think you mean Cinavia. If you search on that term, you will probably find that the culprit is your new Toshiba player. DvdFab does exactly what it was designed to do.

Comment

me too. resident evil retribution has cinavia mute

Comment

Some related reading:

...Cinavia technology from Verance Corporation will become mandatory for all Blu-ray Disc players as of February 1, 2012.

Comment

HI:The disc contains Cinavia protection.you may not be able to play the backup copy/rip on certain players like PS3(firmware 3.10 and up).

Comment

Correction: "CINAVIA"

CINAVIA is coming up on my television's screen, having Muted my backup movie, and telling me that I do not have their permission to watch this film!

Comment

I get it. Is that not what DVD fab is all about?

Originally posted by Smurfs View Post
              HI:The disc contains Cinavia protection.you may not be able to play the backup copy/rip on certain players like PS3(firmware 3.10 and up).

Preparing a title film that may have copyright protection administered within it, that a DVD fab software owner can make a backup copy, and actually use it? lol

Comment

Thank you!!

Originally posted by Jeffie View Post
                I appreciated reading that article, however i can't help but feel that we've simply got another freedom taken from us, and from within ouir own homes.. .

I aparently worngfully assumed that, since the New DVD palyer was attached to the interent, as my old one is not; That they were using the Internet to agress against my playback.. .

As our world continues to shrink day, by day, lets simply enjoy the few freedoms we have remaining, as we witness thm all vanish from the face of the earh, right before our eyes.. ..

Thank you DVD fab.. ..

You have no idea how many lagitimate DVD's I've owned, that were destrroyed in a moment, while having DVD drives close on them, and the like, that had I already owned your softawre, I woud still own them today.. . lolo

Comment

There are Blu-ray/DVD players that do not detect Cinavia but you will have to do some searching to find those models.

There are a number of forum members that use media players so you might want to look into that as an option.

Comment

WD TV Live is the way to go

Originally posted by Jeffie View Post
                    There are Blu-ray/DVD players that do not detect Cinavia but you will have to do some searching to find those models.

There are a number of forum members that use media players so you might want to look into that as an option.
                    EXACLY... get WD TV Live and stream your movies from a hard drive or network drive. I personally house over 5oo blu ray quality movies (mkv.h264.aac format) on a large network server and never have a problem with Cinavia because the encryption is not detected on WD TV Live. Plus the box has internet stuff like Netflix, hulu. vudu... etc.

Besides, who wants to carry around discs... trust me, get the box and never look back! Happy trails.

P.S. - you could actually have the DVDFab software make a copy of the movie with encryption in tact and burn it onto a disc that will be read perfectly with your player... but again.. discs...ehhhhh... rather have a media stream.

Comment

Check into all Media Players, not just WDTV, I don't think it can handle all the new HD Audio, DTS, Dolby Surround, DTS-HD5.1, DTS-HD MS 7.1 ect.ect.

Take a good look at the AIOS Media Player, at pivosgroup.com!

There are many more out there too! All CINAVINA FREE

You don't have to stream from a PC with the AIOS, just hook to your TV, but you can do just about anything with it also! I just always watch my electric bill and don't have everything in the house running just to stream a movie!, buy everyone has there on way!
                      Last edited by 8855A; 01-19-2013, 07:27 AM. Reason: info

Comment

Some media don't do 3d and others do if that's a interest for now or the future for you.

Comment

Working...
                        X