Merger of 3D Blu-ray Seamless Branches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Copy Merger of 3D Blu-ray Seamless Branches

Please add to Blu-ray Copy the ability to create main movie (or full disc) 3D mvc isos that merge multiple m2ts files used to create 3D blu-ray seamless branches into a single file that eliminates the seamless branches.

This feature is needed because some, or all, of the new 3D media players are not able, and may never be able, to play smoothly 3D (mvc frame pack) DVDFab full disc and main movie isos of 3D blu-rays that use seamless branching.

Some mkv creation programs apparently avoid this issue by creating mkvs that merge seamless branch m2ts files into a single file that eliminates the seamless branches.

However, some of the new 3D media players cannot properly play 3D mvc mkv files.

Adding this seamless branch merger feature to Blu-ray Copy should significantly improve DVDFab for all users who wish to use the new 3D media players to play DVDFab 3D Blu-ray isos.

This feature is already in the "Ripper" module so I don't see this as a valid feature request.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

What option in BD 3D Ripper creates a mvc frame pack 3D file (with chapter support)?

The Ripper options are anaglyph, split screen (SBS or top/bottom), two separate files or two video streams in one file. I am not interested in the anaglyph or split screen options.

Since my Dune HD Base 3D media player does not yet play mvc mkv files, I used BD 3D Ripper to create a m2ts file with the "two video streams in one file" Ripper option in DVDFab version 9.0.3.1.

The Dune HD Base 3D plays this m2ts file as a 2D file and there is no chapter support.

I am trying the two separate files Ripper option to check if it produces any different result.

My feature request is for DVDFab to produce a main movie 3D mvc iso without seamless branching that can be played smoothly by the new Dune 3D media players.

Whether that is done in BD Copy or in BD 3D Ripper does not matter.

Comment

I'd like this feature also for creating .iso's for play back on my PCH-A400 as it also only supports BD lite which has problems with branched titles.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Stoke192 View Post
          I'd like this feature also for creating .iso's for play back on my PCH-A400 as it also only supports BD lite which has problems with branched titles.

Thanks
          To add,
          I'd say any owner of the current generation of 3D media players (PCH, Dune or otherwise) would welcome this feature, Due to the lack of full Blu-ray support (supports BD Lite) because of Cinavia.
          A free tool called Eac3to will do this for 2D Blu-ray's and it would be a feather in DVDFab's cap if it could do this for 3D blu's as well.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X