Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) DVDFab 9 Task Queue Issue

Hey guys,
    I noticed that when I inserted a DVD and opened DVDFab 9 the program goes directly to the "Copy" option. When you click on "Ripper" the disc is re-scanned and a new job is added to the "Task Queue" for a total of 2. You have to open the "Task Queue" and delete the job you do not want to perform. I also noticed that when you click on the "Task Queue" to remove one of the jobs on the upper right hand side of the program, the job is not deleted from the main "Task Queue" window after you click the "Start" button to begin the Copy.

Thank you for reading and for a great product.
    Jsin

The queue works fine for me? See below and I put a red circle around the number of tasks in the queue. Once you click the "X" to the right of the title to delete and click ok the number should change and the title be removed from the queue.
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

What I mean is that when I am only copying 1 DVD and the program opens automatically to Copy mode, if I click on the Ripper option, automatically another job is added to the queue. Below are some screenshots of what I mean.
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks like the queue is open you're just not seeing it all?

Albert Einstein

Comment

Click this box in common settings and it will open and you select what option to use.
          Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

I have that option selected and I can see it. If you look at my second attachment, after I inserted the DVD DVDFab opened automatically and put itself into the Copy mode and added a task automatically. If you then click the "Ripper" option another task is automatically added to the queue.
            So I now have 1 job set to copy the DVD and job 2 to rip the DVD into my select format. This was all done automatically by just clicking another option.

Comment

Open Fab and select the mode before you put the disc in the drive.

Otherwise it will scan the disc and put it in the queue and in your case you can't see the "X" to remove it.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I can see the "X" to remove it, I just wondered why when I insert the disc DVDFab opens and automatically created a "Copy" task and if I decide to convert it to another format another task is created. I then would have to click the task button and then click the "X" to remove whatever job I didn't want.

I guess I could disable DVDFab from opening when I insert a disc but it seems a pain to have the program automatically select the copy option for me and create a list of tasks if I later choose not to copy but to re-encode the movie.

Thanks.

Comment

I just noticed today that when I have added a movie to re-encode the Task Queue button (with the notepad icon) automatically shows 1. When I click this button to open the Queue and click the "X" to remove it, I close the Queue window but the movie still remains in the main window.

Comment

Working...
                  X