Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) 3D to 2D

It would be nice,
    if there would be a feature to convert 3D SBS to 2D.

How?

It just need to be able to crop the upper / under or left / right picture completly (manualy) and than resize (preferable with lanzcos3) to the original SBS resolution.

Originally posted by Quantumleap View Post
    It would be nice,
    if there would be a feature to convert 3D SBS to 2D.

How?

It just need to be able to crop the upper / under or left / right picture completly (manualy) and than resize (preferable with lanzcos3) to the original SBS resolution.
    3D to 2D?

I believe nobody needs this real...

You will only have this problem, if you make a SBS 3D copy... because if you make a "real 3D" copy, you can play the same disc 3D as well as 2D

And shrinking to 25GB BD will no problem, if the movie don't have too much streams otherwise the movie will stutter... I think, everyone knows this problem

the solution must be if the developer will attach the feature to merge the streams together to one (or 2 streams)... other programs can do this already and they are shareware/beta and will cost nothing at the moment I've maid a mkv as mk3d from the movie "Wreck it Ralph" and the result was ONE stream and it runs without stutter... but I only can copy it to my media Player (HiMedia) and the movie will run as real 3D. But no chance to make a running BD from it.

Dear developers, please generate a feature to merge the streams to one big file. This will the solution of lots of problems and discussion
    Grüße...
    Puebi

Comment

Working...
    X