This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

File Output Selection

One of VERY FEW issues I have with DVDFab (though negligible, it creates a tiny bit more work for the user that becomes monotonous when converting a lot of video) is the file outputs.

When I rip a DVD to .mp4 for use on my PSP, I select my source, and choose the destination as "\MP4 Folder". After the rip, I go to "\MP4 Folder" and find that I have to go to "\MP4 Folder\PSP\*name of video being converted*\VIDEO" to find my .mp4 file. DVDFab also creates a .THM file, which I'm not 100% sure what it's used for, but I read that Windows Explorer uses information in that file to make a thumbnail image of the video. In Windows 7, at least, that file is not necessary considering the preloaded .mp4 codec in Windows, which apparently includes a way to make thumbnails without a .THM file.

What I would like to see from DVDFab is a way to select what is output-ed by the program. I want to be able to choose whether or not .THM files are created, and I'd like to be able to tell the program to skip the extra directories, which I end up removing anyway (hence the monotony).

Thank you very much.

The THM files are necessary for the PSP hence they are created.

You can change the settings in Fab not to create the PSP subdirectory.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
    X