This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set default language streams for Blu-Ray

It would be nice to see option to set default language streams in Bluray to Bluray module. Especially for Main Movie option.

ArtS

So the option in settings doesn't work?
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

You probably misunderstood me.

For instance, when I use DVD Shrink to make main movie only, I can set default subtitle track to be visible by default. When I play disc made that way by DVD Shrink I don't have to set subtitles on manually. Subtitles are visible by default.

I would like to see similar option in DVDFab.

ArtS

Comment

This goes more to authoring than compressing, but may be worth to add.
        人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
        Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

My Apologise

I want to apologise. I've made mistake. I discovered that incidentally.

Look, at image below. I marked blue arrows in first column of Audio and Subttles list with red boxes.

DVDFab place blue arrow by default beside first Audio track. But we can click first column beside favoirite language and it becames default audio language.

DVDFab don't place any arrow for subtitiles but if we want, we can place arrow in the first column beside favourite langauge. If we don't, we can click arrow and it dissapear.

Image below show an example. Our movie will be played with hungarian audio and hungarian subtitles by default.

I checked this only with PowerDVD but I suppose, that DVD Player will do the same.

So, please close that thread.

ArtS

Comment

Thread closed at members request

Comment

Working...
            X