No announcement yet.

DVDFab GUI Screen Position...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) DVDFab GUI Screen Position...

It would be enormously helpful if the DVDFab user interface could be set to remember its screen position. Whenever I create a back up copy, or convert a file, it's standard for me to have several other smaller folder windows open on my screen. They are arranged to leave an open slot for the DVDFab interface. Due to the size and aspect ratio of my monitor, I do not have enough room to place these windows around the centered position of the Fab program window. It needs to be located near the upper left-hand corner of the screen. It's not a life or death deal, but it is a real pain to have to reposition Fab every time I open it. Having the Fab window remember its screen position would just be very, very convenient.

BTW - This is a DVDFab 9 issue only due to the greatly increased size of the program window. I love the interface. I just don't like where it places itself...

Thanks!

-Toonces

Not being snarky...

I'm not being sarcastic or snarky here, but do these requests eventually get some sort of reply? Having never made one before, I'm just curious.

Thanks!

-Toonces...

Comment

You might have better luck using tech support through the web site. This forum is staffed by users like yourself and can do nothing about the nuts and bolts of the software. Developers do peruse the forum but doubt they see each and every post.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Many thanks!

Will do...

Comment

Does anyone else consider this to be an issue?

Does anyone else consider this to be an issue?

I've written the devs and received a reply. I got the feeling from their answer that there have been no other requests. If you would like to see a feature where FAB can remember the GUI window position, please chime in...

Thanks!

-Toonces

Comment

Hi Toonces T. Cat,

Please try the new official version.
            http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=24348
            I'm not a genius, but to make every effort to do it.
            Edison

Comment

Working...
            X