Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVD/Blu-ray Creator -video/audio with no black screen and pause between titles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) DVD/Blu-ray Creator -video/audio with no black screen and pause between titles?

Can You please add a feature to the DVD / Blu-ray Creator to play all titles sequentially but without the pause and black screen between titles.

as I split a mp4 file into multiple mp4s co I can add chapters like for a music dvd / Blu-ray to have it so you can go to a certain song, but both options under playback mode put the pause and a black screen between the titles but the files do not have a pause or black screen they should play thru without a pause or black screen...

it is somewhat like when you make a audio cd the default is for you to have is a 2 second gap between songs but you can set the gap to 0 seconds and it plays one track after the other without the pause or silence.

Another program I have handles the files correctly with no pause / black screen but the quality of the output file leaves alot to be desired

Thank You

Just merge the titles with MKVToolnix first.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I split the file up to have chapters... I have the original complete file but you don't get to add chapters in the DVD / Blu-ray Creator settings if all you have is one file/title

I want to have the menu with chapters to go to certain points in the movie to play back... but I also want to play all without the pause or black screen...

I could make a disc with the complete file with no chapters, and the files for all the chapters... but if you select play all... you would get the complete movie, then each chapter would play with the black screen and pause betwen them...

as the only options under playback mode are
      Start from menu and play all titles Sequentially
      or
      Start from first title and play all titles sequentially
      with both having the rewind when done playing option available

all that is needed is for the option to play the titles with no gap (black screen/pause) between titles

and there is also no option just to play 1 of the titles and return to the menu

Thank You

Comment

Working...
      X