No announcement yet.

9.1.0.6 GUI is Great!...BUT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) 9.1.0.6 GUI is Great!...BUT...

Absolutely love the new interface, but it's still huge and still does not remember its position on the screen. Please keep in mind that it's y'all, the developers, that have pushed users more and more towards a "Drag and Drop" type of system. Which is terrific, but it also means we need to have other windows open from which to drag the sources files. Having the GUI always start up in the center of the screen means, at least for me, that I have to re-position the interface every time I use it.

Please fix this issue with a switch that lets us choose to have the GUI remember its place on the screen and make Fab even more user-friendly...

Thanks!

I don't know if this is acceptable to you but I have re-sized the DVDFab GUI so that it fits on the right side of the screen and the open the folder where I rip my movies and snap it left. Fab still opens in the center of the screen but it takes about a second to slide it right.
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Pretty close to what I do...

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      I don't know if this is acceptable to you but I have re-sized the DVDFab GUI so that it fits on the right side of the screen and the open the folder where I rip my movies and snap it left. Fab still opens in the center of the screen but it takes about a second to slide it right.
      That's really close to what I'm doing now. I have my source windows set up with a little add-on program that keeps them fixed in place when opened. They form an "L" shape along the right-side and bottom of the screen. I just move the Fab GUI into the inside corner of the "L" after it starts. It would just be really slick if it opened in place by itself. I sent a copy of the post to the Devs and maybe they'll tweak it at some point...One can hope anyway...

Comment

BTW, has anyone else tried the DVDfab 9 GUI on Windows XP? I don't get a picture, the program stays minimized and asks me to update my graphics cards drivers (which are up-to-date).

MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
        MultiShrink
        : DVD Shrink batch processing
        Offizieller Ãœbersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch

Comment

Working...
        X