Ability to edit video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Converter Ability to edit video

I use DVD Fab for many things besides ripping discs. I record TV shows with Windows 8 Media Center (.wtv format). DVDFab Converter has no problem converting this format to something that I can stream to my smart TV. But I would love to be able to cut out the commercials, too. Would be a nice feature for future version.

Also support for ATI Stream encoding. On my Phenom 965 oc'ed to 3.8Ghz, ripping and converting can be very slow.
    Last edited by ggrussell; 12-07-2013, 04:22 AM.

Video Edit

Originally posted by ggrussell View Post
    I would love to be able to cut out the commercials, too. Would be a nice feature for future version.
    Hi, ggrussell

We are working hard to achieve it , Thank you for your feedback .

Comment

I too would like the ability to edit video within the converter. Even just simple editing, such as trimming the beginning / end would be very useful.

Comment

Ok, We are studying it , please be patient.

Comment

I'm patient, but I want this as well.

Comment

Any update on this feature? We've been waiting for this very simple functionality.

Comment

Trim

The next beta version will implement this feature.

Comment

This program just keeps getting better - Love the work you guys are doing to improve every application.

Comment

You just have to be aware when it comes to DVB recordings, that DVB signals are not perfect all the time and needs fixing before you actually can edit them, since one minor error in the DVB signal can cause loss of frames and audio getting out of sync if the recorded TS file is not repaired before editing.

Currently i use VideoReDo H.264 to solve these kind of problems, so such a similar tool in DVDFab could also be nice.

Comment

Working...
                  X