No announcement yet.

Title number would be handy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Title number would be handy.

Where the wrong title is selected by default it would be handy to have the title number shown in the files list:
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Steve the info is their it's hidden.Just click on a title, you don't have to put a check mark in the box so click on a title wait a second then click a second time and the title number shows up.

Don't click fast twice that will bring the movie previewer up and if you do that the title is at the top of the playing file anyway so theirs a second way to get it.My 2 slow clicks of the mouse works better.

I was also able to get all the movies title numbers to show at once by just enlarging fab to full screen then all the title numbers show up.
    Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:20 AM.

Comment

I guess it depends on the title. In Monsters University 2D the title number does not appear in ripper period.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Steve: Download bd info. a free helper program http://media.cinemasquid.com/blu-ray/BDInfo.v.0.5.8.zip

Put a movie into it and it will find the proper playlist (title).May also be used with virtual drive for iso's then just click on the virtual drive to load movie.

Comment

Where are you going with this? I just wanted the title numbers in ripper to easily find the right one to make an MKV out of. It's no big deal!

Albert Einstein

Comment

I thought I was being helpful by offering a workaround so you can get the job done.

Comment

Working...
            X