Please restore the standard Windows "maximize" button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Please restore the standard Windows "maximize" button

It was on the "edit" window for cropping videos in version 9.1.1.1 and was eliminated in version 9.1.1.5 and is still missing in 9.1.1.9

It is difficult to accurately edit the cropping when the window is small. Maximizing the window to use the full screen resolution enlarges both the original and cropped views, giving the user a much better control over the editing.

Since the window is still capable of being manually resized without the button, removing it only causes inconvenience without actually changing whether or not the window size can be altered. As I assume it wasn't your desire to intentionally inconvenience the end user, I ask that you restore this button.

Another possible solution would be for the UI to remember the edit window's previous size and location, although I imaging just restoring the Windows default "maximize" button would be a quicker and easier solution to the problem.

Originally posted by Toccatta View Post
    It was on the "edit" window for cropping videos in version 9.1.1.1 and was eliminated in version 9.1.1.5 and is still missing in 9.1.1.9

It is difficult to accurately edit the cropping when the window is small. Maximizing the window to use the full screen resolution enlarges both the original and cropped views, giving the user a much better control over the editing.

Since the window is still capable of being manually resized without the button, removing it only causes inconvenience without actually changing whether or not the window size can be altered. As I assume it wasn't your desire to intentionally inconvenience the end user, I ask that you restore this button.

Another possible solution would be for the UI to remember the edit window's previous size and location, although I imaging just restoring the Windows default "maximize" button would be a quicker and easier solution to the problem.

OK , We will fix it as soon as possible .

Comment

"maximize" button

Hi, Toccatta

We has been achieved this feature, please wait for the new version.

Comment

Working...
      X