x264 original

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) x264 original

ability to use x264 in its original, efficient, none cuda form with the ability to disable intra-refresh [original x264]. also, kept up to date. last time i checked x264 was significantly out of date in dvdfab but understandable considering changes made by the dvdfab team such as the inclusion of cuda.

prefix is bd-rip but applicable to anything which involves video transcoding. converter/dvd ripper/ bd ripper / 3d ripper etc

edit - current version is 2431
    Last edited by daaceking; 05-29-2014, 07:53 AM.

x264 original

Hi, daaceking

Cuda without using Preset parameters , there are many parameters can not be set with cuda. x264 is dependent on preset parameters.

Comment

i just want the original x264 regardless of its features/limitations. i have used it in other open source softwares and find it more efficient. i only use dvdfab for non-transcode backups because of this. If you included x264 2431, with its normal presets [very fast, fast, slow, placebo etc], i could use the transcode part of dvdfab. until then the transcodes will be done by efficient h264 encoders such as the original x264. thanks for understanding.

Comment

Yep...I would like to see the ability of select x264 preset too. That would be great!!!

Comment

Hi,
          Sorry for my bad english.

For the moment, we can only edit preset file in "Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9\profiles6\preset" (x264_ABR_Fast.preset is the preset file for x264 default profil)

It would be great if we could parametrer more options in the graphical interface. (Advanced tab for example)

Comment

Working...
          X