bring back "resize" feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper bring back "resize" feature

Hello, I noticed that DVDFab has removed the "resize" feature in Ripper version 9.1.5.6 and forward. Now DVDFab ripper does not work well and this is a major downgrade from the previous versions.

I have tried using the "crop" feature, but it does not work well and never detects the correct aspect ration or resolution. Also, when you go to "advanced settings" to set the resolution for the rip, the correct resolution is not available to choose from.

I am requesting that DVDFab put the feature back in because it makes a huge difference.
    Last edited by DVFabCR; 08-20-2014, 03:31 AM.

bring back "resize" feature

hi, DVFabCR

"I have tried using the "crop" feature, but it does not work well and never detects the correct aspect ration or resolution. "

Please try the latest official version of DVDFab , info page(Video Editor) can be used to correct the video aspect ratio.

We will consider whether to add Resize function》

Thank you for your feedback !

Comment

Hello, thanks for that info. When using version 9.1.6.3, and I am able to produce results with a two step process...

1. Go to Video Edit --> Crop --> select Auto and look at the Aspect Ratio.

2. Go to Advanced Settings --> Resolution and manually adjust the Resolution shown in the Crop settings. You are not able to select the correct aspect ration because it is not shown in the drop down menu... you must type in the resolution you want. After you save this setting, sometimes DVDFab will adjust the Resolution by a few pixels to fit the correct Ratio.

Following these two steps appears to provide the correct output. This process used to be automatic with the Resize feature which was removed after 9.1.5.3.

Comment

Resize Feature

I tried the steps you outlined in this thread, but when I hit SAVE, it reverts back to only the highest selectable size in the drop-down, not the size I specified.

Comment

Working...
        X