This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gameFab?

i know its not a dvd, but since there is no real non-scam game copy programs. The creators of dvdfab should make a gameFab program that copies and archives and options to burn ps3 or wii or whatever...
    seriously the dvdfab program is SO good, i know they would make a TON of money if they move into that field.

For console games you would need a modchip or firmware update, therefore not necessary.

I don't think devs will do this. They should focus on movies and not on games.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

I see, i just thought that dvdfab is so good at adapting to new protections, they could probably figure out a way to deal with the problems console game have.
      I guesse its ok, right now im holding my breath for dvdfabs BD updates!!!

Comment

how do you copy a xbox 360 game dvd?

Comment

You don't with DVD Fab !!!!!
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Making playable copies of games is not as easy as it sounds.

The physical marks publishers put on their discs cannot be replicated by home DVD recorders, like you could with early copy protections. So the only way to do this is through emulation.
            But publishers embed code into their games that detects the emulation tools, so you 'll have to cloak your tool from the OS by using rootkit-like techniques.
            Which, of course, can cause problems if there is a bug in the emulation tool that causes crashes, as your standard diagnostic tools won't be able to see the emulation tool.
            So, i think game copying tools should stay were they are: In geek-friendly tools like daemon and gamejackal. I think DVDfab is too mainstream for that...

Comment

You can back up xbox 360 games, but not with dvdfab. Go to YOUTUBE and do a search there. I believe you will find what you are looking for. A softmod sounds better than replacing chips.

Comment

Your request has been noted.

Since this is not a feature that DVDFab has chosen to include (yet?), you will have to take your discussion elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                X