No announcement yet.

Audio and Batch encode options...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Converter Audio and Batch encode options...

Video Converter, MP4... New Features:

1- Is it possible uncheck all audio sources and convert only video?. The target file will be a video file without audio.
    2- Is it possible convert several files at same time in Batch conversion?. Depending on the number of cores that your CPU has.

Regards, Alkermes.

Hi, Alkermes

Originally posted by Alkermes View Post
    Video Converter, MP4... New Features:

1- Is it possible uncheck all audio sources and convert only video?. The target file will be a video file without audio.

We will consider this feature , What can you tell me why you only need the video does not need audio?

2- Is it possible convert several files at same time in Batch conversion?. Depending on the number of cores that your CPU has.

Please refer to the attachment.

1. Select the number of CPU cores you need to use.
    2. Disable all GPU encoding, using only CPU.

Regards, Alkermes.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi.

1- Yes, I can want to convert video file and after add one audio file with different language to source audio.

2- Software or CUDA but All files are converted one after another not all files at same time. I want convert multiple files at same time

Regards, Alkermes.
      Last edited by Alkermes; 08-25-2014, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Hi, Alkermes

Originally posted by Alkermes View Post
        Hi.

1- Yes, I can want to convert video file and after add one audio file with different language to source audio.

Do you mean need DVDFab support add external audio track, So that you can remove other unwanted tracks.

2- Software or CUDA but All files are converted one after another not all files at same time. I want convert multiple files at same time

All files are converted at the same time does not improve the conversion efficiency.

Regards, Alkermes.

Comment

Hi...

Do you mean need DVDFab support add external audio track, So that you can remove other unwanted tracks.
          Yes, that would be a solution. Now I use MKVMerge or TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works to multiplex video and audio files.

All files are converted at the same time does not improve the conversion efficiency
          I use Batch encode tool from TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works. This tool can encode multiple files at same time improving the conversion efficiency
          In fact, the time difference between the encoding of a file after another or encode multiple files at once is important. In my case, the best results is encode 3 files at same time (From a SSD to another SSD, 2 CPU cores for file and CUDA Decoding and Encoding).

Regards, Alkermes.
          Last edited by Alkermes; 08-26-2014, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Hi, Alkermes

DVDFab convert single task almost 100% CPU usage, multiple task does not improve the conversion efficiency.

Comment

Originally posted by lixichen View Post
              DVDFab convert single task almost 100% CPU usage, multiple task does not improve the conversion efficiency.
              You have partly right... Yes if you use software decoder and encoder, but if you use, for example, CUDA decoder and encoder, the CPU usage is about 25% (Intel I7 980X, 6 cores, 12 Threads). GPU usage is about 45% (GTX 750Ti).

Really no problems encode a file after another. It was just to take advantage of the CPU and GPU at 100%. Thanks for your answers

Regards, Alkermes.

Comment

Working...
              X