Add Support for Copy Metadata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Converter Add Support for Copy Metadata

I would like if DVDFab supported copy of Metadata when converting a video. Sometimes I want to reduce the file size of a an MP4 video and then I have to manually copy all of the Metadata.

Originally posted by DVFabCR View Post
    I would like if DVDFab supported copy of Metadata when converting a video. Sometimes I want to reduce the file size of a an MP4 video and then I have to manually copy all of the Metadata.
    Hi,
    DVFabCR.
    Why don't you use the file size option to select an appropriate size?
    Please refer to the attachment.
    Attached Files

Comment

Metadata

Originally posted by DVFabCR View Post

Hi, DVFabCR

We are working on get metadata via the intenet.

Comment

I think he means when converting from an file with metadata to an MP4, he would like the metadata to transfer to the MP4.

I use MetaX to get metadata in my MP4's. That's the only reliable way I've found.

Comment

I would definetely like to see that feature as well.

Since we have two potential sources (source media metadata and web metadata), some mean of choosing which one we want would be good as well.

Comment

We are working on a solution to keep all meta data for MP4 conversion, please wait.
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

The metadata i'd like to see handled are the following :
              - PODCAST
              - PODCASTDESC
              - TITLE
              - TVEPISODE
              - TVSEASON
              - FRONTCOVER
              - YEAR
              - GENRE
              - ARTIST

Comment

Guys, we are starting doing this, you can benefit from this feature before long.

Comment

Working...
                X