Pre-muxing and creating New Tasks while on is in Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Pre-muxing and creating New Tasks while on is in Progress

It would be nice to see DVDFab Ripper have some of the same characteristics as those found in the software RipBot264. What I mean by that is RipBot264 pre-muxes your video into a viable format ready for conversion. Once all the parameters are set and you choose to start a project/queue the software isn't locked to just that instance, it's open for further muxing.

You can then eject your disc and insert another and start a new process of ripping another movie and can continue to do this and place each job in the queue ready for conversion.

So far the closest thing to this in DVDFab is if your ripping multiple episodes off of one disc.

This would allow you to set up a list/queue to rip that can be left unattended and last all night while you sleep, so far right now you are limited to just one movie at a time and once it's finished the job an hour after your asleep the rest of the night it's sitting there doing nothing.

I understand that you have the option to open multiple instances of DVD Fab but I think the jobs would be going simultaneously while what's actually needed is for one job to complete and then for the next to start.
    Last edited by AcIDc0r3; 01-28-2016, 02:02 AM.

Thanks! We will consider it when upgrading Queue feature.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
    X