This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Subscription Service Request

Truth be told DVDFab and all your other software is great but it's still expensive. With all the other expenditures that folks pay for sometimes, one piece of your software and only one year is all that they may be able to afford, but a lifetime registration -WOW, pretty pricey to say the least.

Not forgetting to mention what happened to Slysoft where folks paid for a lifetime registration like I did and then for them to just cut and run, that was not good. If it weren't for RedFox a lot of folks would have paid for a registration and then days later been robbed of that money. So to make a long story short, a lot of folks are now afraid of what might become of you guys considering what happened before migrating to China.

If you guys could offer a monthly subscription services much like Adobe or M$ Office does with a minimum of say a one or two year contract I think you can still aim for what your asking now but also on the same token allowing folks the opportunity to afford your software, not just one part of it but maybe two or three parts or all of it depending on what they pay.

Adobe has it set up with their cloud service so you can pay for just one of their software or a little more for two and up to $49 a month for their full range or almost there full range of software but also put a yearly limit where you are committed to paying for no less than a years worth and even more discount for two years. There are a lot of scenarios you could offer because you have such a wide range of software to pick and choose from.

Plus PayPal is your friend when it comes to this type of business.

Just saying that this would open your doors to even business and that's a business that people can afford.

Research is your friend pal, you can get exactly what you ask here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/order.htm?pid=dvd-copy from 1 to 4 years on just the modules you need.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I understand that but there is no offer for a monthly subscription for say a 2 year agreement. If I want to pay for DVDFab for 4 years I'm going to have to shell out all at one time $279. Why not split that out to a monthly subscription of almost $6 and lock in an agreement for 4 years?

Comment

You need to take this up with sales on the web site, nothing can be done here - thread closed.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X