Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protections removed from any source other than disks!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Copy Protections removed from any source other than disks!!!!

Hello,

I formally request to have the DVDFAB Blu-ray copy capable of removing protections from any source other than just disk's. Its not always an option to have a disk when wanting to make or create a copy of any said movie but we may have an .iso file or possibly other forms of files, etc. So why cant DVDFAB BDcopy not be able to remove protections from a file as the source? Its capable of removing Cinavia (or is in the works, etc.) and it capable of compressing a different type of source so please make it possible to sat the very least allow an .iso of the disk be used to compress and remove any and or all protections please!!!!

It would also be nice if this could be confirmed as possible either way as I really don't want to hold out with my fingers crossed and there be no chance of this happening due to you not wanting to support it or cant but I suspect its is possible so we are only awaiting for you to add it as a option!

Thank you I appreciate your time and efforts with this issue!!!
    Ford

Please see my post in this thread http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=29037
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
      Please see my post in this thread http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=29037
      CBR929
      Its just a request for the software, I don't imply anything else and don't make any assumptions on my part, so please don't assume anything yourself.
      Again its just a formal request to ask the company to add that as a option to the software, they do it for Cinavia I am hoping they will do it for all schemes, that's all!

Cheers!

Comment

I'll try one more time, if you use DVDFab DVD copy or BluRay copy to make the iso image there will be no protections on the iso DVDFab removes the protection schemes during the process. The iso will be unprotected and clean and usable by any software.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by 90312; 04-02-2016, 11:36 PM.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X