No announcement yet.

DVDFab9 - Stitch multiple original .m2ts files into one .m2ts file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) DVDFab9 - Stitch multiple original .m2ts files into one .m2ts file

Many blu ray movies came with multiple .m2ts in \BDMV\STREAM, could DVDFAB stitch them together into one?

Why would you want to do this even Avatar is only 2 m2ts files if made into a MKV.
    That link you posted contains a ad and is against Fabs forum rules don't post links with ads here in the forum.
    Last edited by 3dman; 10-25-2016, 11:54 PM.

Comment

@ Little fruit fly
      I have deleted your signature please do not use links to other sites in your signature. Thanks
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

It would make it easy for playback from an USB drive. Did u even understand what I requested, u didn't even take the time to comprehend, Avatar might have 2 m2ts, but there are many Blu Ray movies like "Furious 7"..etc have many, aka > 2, m2ts files. comprese!

That was not an ad, it was my signature, a gif file that is not displayed properly on this forum.

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
        Why would you want to do this even Avatar is only 2 m2ts files if made into a MKV.
        That link you posted contains a ad and is against Fabs forum rules don't post links with ads here in the forum.
        Last edited by Little fruit fly; 10-26-2016, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Lets not get into a debate here, 3dman7 and I clicked on a link which I assume was your photo bucket account. No links. My decision is final on this!!!
          CBR929

Originally posted by Little fruit fly View Post
          That was not an ad, it was my signature, a gif file that is not displayed properly on this forum.
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

To answer your question the "Ripper" module of DVDFab does exactly what you want.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
              To answer your question the "Ripper" module of DVDFab does exactly what you want.

Thanks, but the Ripper mode only outputs file size 5875MB so I assume it is going to lose a lot of quality from Blu-ray.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                Lets not get into a debate here, 3dman7 and I clicked on a link which I assume was your photo bucket account. No links. My decision is final on this!!!
                CBR929
                I don't care about losing that signature since it is not displayed properly here. It is actually not my photobucket account, it is someone I know from the other spicy forum.

Comment

All well and good now read post #6 to get back on topic.
                  CBR929

I don't care about losing that signature since it is not displayed properly here. It is actually not my photobucket account, it is someone I know from the other spicy forum.

Comment

learn how to use the ripper here http://www.dvdfab.cn/blu-ray-ripper.htm#tab1
                    Their are tutorials on the right side of this page Fab can make great rips for use with tiny screen devices or for use with big screen devices even uncompressed files you need to do some reading up on it.

Comment

At highest quality setting in Ripper mode, the video quality is down converted about 10 to 20%, and DTS Master Audio 7.1 or Dolby HD 7.1 Atmos audio (1.5 Mbps) is trimmed to 5.1 (64K bps). Pretty significant quality loss.

Why can't DVDFAB Copy just stitch multiple m2ts files into one?? Seems like a pretty easy implementation!

Comment

You can make an MKV passthrough with no quality loss or if your TV will play an iso you can use the copy module to make a main movie iso again no loss.

MP4 passthrough works too with no quality loss. I just finished a Blu-Ray had to make sure.
                        Last edited by 90312; 10-29-2016, 07:19 PM.
                        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                        Albert Einstein

Comment

The max video quality is 1920 X 1080, which is like 1080P. If you use 4K content or Blu ray movies, there is definitely loss there. I tried a few already. Try X-Men Apocalypse.

Comment

The max video quality is 1920 X 1080, which is like 1080P. If you use 4K content or Blu ray movies, there is definitely loss there. I tried a few already. Try X-Men Apocalypse.
                            Hi Little fruit fly, I think you are referring to "Seamless branching" on a Blu-ray disc!
                            Seamless branching is a mechanism used on Blu-ray Discs to allow the player/software-player to jump to a different scene after finishing one. The most common purpose is to have several versions of a scene within one film, without having to store the entire film on the disc several times. Or for security reasons for example the well known : "Playlist obfuscation" the key here is to find the correct mpls playlist which allows you to demux/remux the files using a free open source software to have one .m2ts file

The option Blu-ray Copy (Main Movie/Full Disc) on DVDFab will actually copy the content from a Blu-ray disc on your hard disk 1:1 meaning if the Blu-ray
                            has seamless branching or playlist obfuscation that has several .m2ts files it will copy those files and will not merge them as one single .m2ts file.
                            Really strange that this option is still not available on DvdFab Blu-ray copy ??
                            Only solution is to use free open source software to get the one single merged .m2ts file without quality loss !
                            The other options Blu-ray ripper/creator can rip/convert to on single file but the outcome is a different format and huge quality loss, this coming from a purist, myself in this case

Good luck, who knows in the near future this option will become availabe in DVDFab Blu-ray copy.

Comment

Working...
                            X