This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BluRay-->BluRay, option to generate single .m2ts

It would be great if you could select an option in "BluRay-->BluRay" that would automatically join multiple .m2ts files into a single .m2ts file (with matching playlist/clipinf of course).

I use "File-->Mobile" to convert BluRay(.m2ts) into .mp4, but when I hit a BluRay with multiple .m2ts files, I first have to use tsMuxeR to join them all into a single .m2ts so I can use DVDfab to convert.

An option for ripping, that would allow auto-combining, would be really awesome, and would save me this extra step.

THANKS!
    -Zac

This would probably all be covered by the up-and-coming Blu-Ray to Mobile module. Sorry, no ETA available.

Comment

Originally posted by Complication View Post
      This would probably all be covered by the up-and-coming Blu-Ray to Mobile module. Sorry, no ETA available.
      Yeah, and I'd really rather not have to buy another module, when everything but this is basically there in the product already.

Thanks though,
      -Zac

Comment

No it ain't.

File to Mobile does not process the Blu-Ray equivalent of IFO files nor does it stitch together all the M2TS files.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X