DVDFab Media Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Media Player

Recently I purchased a 4K UHD TV. I have it networked to my computer (and movies) so I can stream them to the 55 inch screen. Windows, most browsers and some apps accommodate for this by providing you the ability to size/magnify the view. For my size screen it is 300%. DVDFab Media Play does not have this option. To be clear, the movies stream and play fine but the menu items and controls for Media Player are normal size, far too small to navigate from several feet away. I'm not a coding person and I could be wrong, but this seems to be a simple feature to include. Thanks for giving it some consideration.

We will support high DPI very soon in a major update, please wait, thanks.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Doe's the major update include full 3d playback as you said will be added?

Comment

When using the "filter" feature to locate movies should have the ability to "Right Click" arrow and move to the next movies description without having to go back and select the next movie and click on it to see the description and rating. This would be useful for scanning through the movies you selected via the filter.

Comment

Doe's the major update include full 3d playback as you said will be added?
          MVC would be very, VERY very cool.

Comment

Working...
          X