Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RickWJ324
    replied
    I know this is an old thread, but is there a fix for this? I'm just starting to burn UHD discs on BD-50's and its doing this (movie automatically starts after ending). This is a movie-only disc that I authored in DVDFAB UHD. Please let me know if there is a fix for this. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Mona
    replied
    Originally posted by lfogassy View Post
    All Blu-ray movie-only backups loop over and over until stopped or ejected (both in my standalone player and PC player). Could there possibly be a setting under custom settings to either loop the move over and over OR simply end it once it has played through once. My DVD movie-only backups return to the player's menu but BDs just loop over and over. This would be appreciated. I believe someone has made this request or a comment about it here on the forum some while back, but I have not seen this option as of yet. Thank you.
    I have forwarded this request to our product manager.

Regards,
    mona

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    There used to be a Rewind When Done Playing button you could uncheck in Settings for DVD Copy but I no longer see it and I don't ever remember one for BD Copy. Maybe they could be added. Many players have a similar setting that will cause a stop at the end of a file. This can be accomplished fairly easily for DVDs using a tool like PGCEdit that allows editing the DVD cell commands. No idea about BDs. Better and faster for Fab to do it in any event.

Leave a comment:

• LaciBacsi
    started a topic BD Copy Setting to loop or end movie after playing

Setting to loop or end movie after playing

All Blu-ray movie-only backups loop over and over until stopped or ejected (both in my standalone player and PC player). Could there possibly be a setting under custom settings to either loop the move over and over OR simply end it once it has played through once. My DVD movie-only backups return to the player's menu but BDs just loop over and over. This would be appreciated. I believe someone has made this request or a comment about it here on the forum some while back, but I have not seen this option as of yet. Thank you.
Working...
X