Rip Multiple Files from Single Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip Multiple Files from Single Title

I have a lot of tv shows on Blu-ray and DVD that I like to rip to my HDD. Some of these have 5-6 episodes all in one title on the disc. So to rip each episode you have select the correct chapters and then rip it. Right now as of version 10.0.9.2 you can only do this one at a time. It doesn't allow you to setup a queue of these to do. I would like to see a feature added that allows you to setup several of these. Thanks.

Originally posted by superscorer3 View Post
    I have a lot of tv shows on Blu-ray and DVD that I like to rip to my HDD. Some of these have 5-6 episodes all in one title on the disc. So to rip each episode you have select the correct chapters and then rip it. Right now as of version 10.0.9.2 you can only do this one at a time. It doesn't allow you to setup a queue of these to do. I would like to see a feature added that allows you to setup several of these. Thanks.
    Hello,

You can use the "Copy Source" option to duplicate the source title to process. Please check image attached.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	copy source.png
Views:	595
Size:	542.0 KB
ID:	354974

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

One think to note as I've done this before. Make sure you always select the first source when you make the multiple copies. Otherwise your rips end up in separate folders instead of just one folder

Comment

Working...
      X