M2TS file Support for Video Converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M2TS file Support for Video Converter

Would love your Video Converter to support M2TS files for conversion. I noticed that your competitor, xxx supports a lot more file types on their converter. It would be great for DVD Fab's converter to do the same!

Originally posted by chrisKna View Post
    Would love your Video Converter to support M2TS files for conversion. I noticed that your competitor, XXX supports a lot more file types on their converter. It would be great for DVD Fab's converter to do the same!
    Convert video to m2ts is already supported. Please check image attached. Click image for larger version  Name:	m2ts profile.png Views:	1 Size:	231.6 KB ID:	356127

Comment

Thanks - I was actually trying to do the reverse - take an M2TS file and convert to MP4...when I loaded them in converted I got the error that file type isn't supported.

I know you guys are working on the King of Queens disc issue - but thought I would try to convert the M2TS files directly via Converter - that's how I found this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisKna View Post
        Thanks - I was actually trying to do the reverse - take an M2TS file and convert to MP4...when I loaded them in converted I got the error that file type isn't supported.

I know you guys are working on the King of Queens disc issue - but thought I would try to convert the M2TS files directly via Converter - that's how I found this issue.
        Oh, those m2ts files from the original movie disc are copy protected, they cannot be loaded to DVDFab Video Converter directly as source.

But if you do want to convert those m2ts files, you can use Passkey 9 to load the movie disc first, and then open the disc in Windows Explorer to proceed again.

For the movie "King of Queens", we are working on it, please wait for updates, thank you.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

gotcha thx so much for that info

Comment

Working...
          X