Quick Launch Icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Quick Launch Icons

It would be nice to have the user option to install or not install the quick launch bar Icons in Windows OS when installing or updating. I always launch form desktop icon and always have to delete the quick launch icons since my quick launch bar is already pretty well populated with other icons I need there. This is not a big deal, but giving the user the option when installing would be nice.

Another nice option (or maybe as a separate utility) would be to do a full and complete uninstall of DVDFab, including all folders and registry entries in the event this is needed for troubleshooting purposes. Since the registry info would also be deleted (folder C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab10\regRecord") , maybe even have a user option to deactivate before uninstalling (a simple checkbox) so no activation conflicts occur when re-installing. I know this can all be done manually, but when uninstalling through Windows control panel, as with most applications, there are still bits and pieces here and there remaining, requiring additional manual operations. This would allow a truly "clean" uninstall and re-installation.

Thank you.

Hi,

Originally posted by LaciBacsi View Post
    It would be nice to have the user option to install or not install the quick launch bar Icons in Windows OS when installing or updating. I always launch form desktop icon and always have to delete the quick launch icons since my quick launch bar is already pretty well populated with other icons I need there. This is not a big deal, but giving the user the option when installing would be nice.
    Thanks for your feedback, we will consider to add this.

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X