Blu-ray Main Movie loop (auto rewind)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Main Movie loop (auto rewind)

When playing a backup made using Main Movie copy, the movie will 'rewind' and loop through and play over and over and over. Could there be an option to end playback of movies created using Main Movie mode when played once. The option to not rewind is only available using Customize mode with a custom menu but would be nice to have this option available in the Main Movie copy mode too. You can probably achieve this by selecting to start playing the first title (thus skipping the menu) with no rewind, but why have the menu there in the first place if the user desires not to have one.

Thank you.

Did you check your Players? There should be settings regarding the playback, if there is, you can adjust settings in player for now.

I have passed your feedback to the developer and we will see what they can do.

Comment

I have a Sony BDP-S6500 and went through all the settings and did not see one. I have several DVD backups (Main Movie) that I made sometime ago and none of them exhibit this behavior. Usually for me it is not an issue but there are circumstances when this is undesirable. There must be something in the playlist (or maybe the clip file) that perhaps tells it to rewind??? I figured if the option to rewind or not is made available in the Customize mode, it hopefully shouldn't be a big deal to also offer this option in Main Movie mode.

FYI, I checked also using PC software player (PowerDVD 17) and it too loops the movie over and over and no setting there either to disable this behavior, so I am pretty sure it is some setting in the copy itself.

Thank you.

Last edited by LaciBacsi; 07-24-2018, 09:02 PM.

Comment

I was backing up a DVD today (hadn't done a DVD in quiate a while since I mainly acquire Blu-ray) and noticed that in the Main Movie mode, there IS an option to rewind the movie or not. By default this off.

So my question is, why can't this also be done with Blu-ray?

Comment

Originally posted by LaciBacsi View Post
          I was backing up a DVD today (hadn't done a DVD in quiate a while since I mainly acquire Blu-ray) and noticed that in the Main Movie mode, there IS an option to rewind the movie or not. By default this off.

So my question is, why can't this also be done with Blu-ray?
          The developers are working on this feature. Any news, we will update you.

Regards,
          Mona

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X