DVDFab Forum - V11 - Option for Task View in Seperate windows.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V11 - Option for Task View in Seperate windows.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V11 - Option for Task View in Seperate windows.

I preferred to have the separate windows to see the decode percent in the task queue while seeing the converter list at the same time.
    I often add files to the queue while its decoding and the back and forth in 1 windows makes this difficult.
    An option in settings to to enable task queue manager window would be nice.

Click image for larger version

Name:	taskview.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	361449

Last edited by jrod696; 11-07-2018, 04:02 PM.

Well, it is sometimes difficult to cater for all tastes, many other users don't like the separated windows. Anyway, I will pass this option request to our product manager first.
    Guide for adding attachments in a post

User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    Windows:
    --For DVDFab 10: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    --For DVDFab 11: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log

Mac:
    Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Not sure how difficult it would be, but perhaps developers could give an option to the user to have a docked or undocked task manager/log window. Personally, I am ok with the current docked window, but perhaps this would give an option to users to have it either way (and change as preferred). Just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by LaciBacsi View Post
        Not sure how difficult it would be, but perhaps developers could give an option to the user to have a docked or undocked task manager/log window. Personally, I am ok with the current docked window, but perhaps this would give an option to users to have it either way (and change as preferred). Just a suggestion.
        Thats what I was trying to say but couldn't figure out the best way to convey it, Thank you for help me clarify it a little better, your way makes much more sense.

Comment

Working...
        X