This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) When all tasks are done:

Countless times I've inadvertently left 'Shut Down' enabled when ripping. Is it possible to:

A. Reset a default, 'Do Nothing' each time the application cycles? or
    B. Enable a 15-60 second countdown timer with the option to 'Cancel Shut down?'

Thanks
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit

DVDFab remembers your last choice. Some users may not like to reset the choice every time.
    The second one “B” may be more reasonable, but it's up to the product manager, I will pass your request to him first.

Comment

Thanks. I don't always rip late at night when I use the "shut down' option. Obviously don't do it for just one user. If others have run into this issue too, please consider it.

Comment

I would also like to see this turned back on to where it defaults back to "Do Nothing" everytime dvdfab is restarted. That is how it used to work. I prefer to change it each time, which in my case I only use the sgut down option when I leave a disc ripper when I go to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by simeonpro View Post
          I would also like to see this turned back on to where it defaults back to "Do Nothing" everytime dvdfab is restarted. That is how it used to work. I prefer to change it each time, which in my case I only use the sgut down option when I leave a disc ripper when I go to bed.
          I will pass your feedback to the product manager too.

Comment

In the new version, it defaults back to "Do Nothing", please kindly wait for update and then try again. Thanks.

Comment

Awesome. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X