advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) advice

I have a question, is your ripper profile mainly meant for Passtrought? so it means that otherwise you need to use video converter and if so then I think it's worth keeping the core of this up to date if you think that the ripper profile is only for Passtrought. High thing I sent you on a previous email an image captured after extracting srt and remuxed subtitles and as always while watching there are times when there are letters (doubles) or symbols that should not be there and it is a problem that has existed for some time. Using the passtrought ripper profile first choosing both loseless and lossy audio, and then converting it without loseless audio, it always happens that if the first audio on the list is loseless (with an internal lossy, e.g. truehd with an ac-3 inside, or a dts hd but with an internal dts) often switches to the next one and not to the aforementioned internal one that is inserted later , I don't know if it's a problem or if it was thought that way?

when I was talking if there is any way to update the encoder of video converter I was talking about integrating x264 Encoder 160 r3018 and x265 Encoder 3.4. And why not every software update check whether or not they have been updated so update them automatically every time the next version comes out

in the settings instead of skipping verification when extracting subtitles in srt files, is there any way that this happens automatically using artificial intelligence (present in Enlarger AI) in the OCR recognition of pgs and vobs in order that there are no more errors during extrapolation?

Originally posted by giaonmarcello9 View Post
    I have a question, is your ripper profile mainly meant for Passtrought? so it means that otherwise you need to use video converter and if so then I think it's worth keeping the core of this up to date if you think that the ripper profile is only for Passtrought. High thing I sent you on a previous email an image captured after extracting srt and remuxed subtitles and as always while watching there are times when there are letters (doubles) or symbols that should not be there and it is a problem that has existed for some time. Using the passtrought ripper profile first choosing both loseless and lossy audio, and then converting it without loseless audio, it always happens that if the first audio on the list is loseless (with an internal lossy, e.g. truehd with an ac-3 inside, or a dts hd but with an internal dts) often switches to the next one and not to the aforementioned internal one that is inserted later , I don't know if it's a problem or if it was thought that way?

when I was talking if there is any way to update the encoder of video converter I was talking about integrating x264 Encoder 160 r3018 and x265 Encoder 3.4. And why not every software update check whether or not they have been updated so update them automatically every time the next version comes out

in the settings instead of skipping verification when extracting subtitles in srt files, is there any way that this happens automatically using artificial intelligence (present in Enlarger AI) in the OCR recognition of pgs and vobs in order that there are no more errors during extrapolation?

proposta

Attached Files

Comment

to ripper in h264 8 and 10 bits I have a proposal where obviously some things remain as such (treads , levels 4.1,crf, abr, 2 passes) while more will change including reframes:
      Impostazioni formato : CABAC / 4 Ref Frames
      Impostazioni formato, CABAC : Si
      Impostazioni formato, RefFrames : 4 frame

es: crf
      :
      Impostazioni compressione : cabac=1 / ref=3 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=7 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads= / lookahead_threads=2 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=24 / keyint_min=2 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=24 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf= / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
      es: abr (utilizzabile per 2 pass)
      cabac=1 / ref=3 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=7 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads= / lookahead_threads=2 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=24 / keyint_min=2 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=24 / rc=cbr / mbtree=1 / bitrate= / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / vbv_maxrate= / vbv_bufsize= / nal_hrd=none / filler=0 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00

Comment

Working...
      X