Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Information

I tried to rip a uhd using mkv.hevc 8 bit and mkv.hevc 10 bits, initially it doesn't work but then it allows you to move on and eventually with both you can go further. I can ask, is there any way to remove this impediment because the program says it is incompatible? and this is what I get with mkv.hevc 8 bits even if the program tells me that it is incompatible but still I can get it in sdr with BT709, which with hdr10 to sdr does not work and the appearance and the same of full bluray and not with all as I noticed and seen for the last chapter of the saga of star wars that has problems in colors , which with mkv.hevc 8 bits does not happen
    Attached Files
    Last edited by giaonmarcello9; 07-23-2020, 11:53 AM.

Originally posted by giaonmarcello9 View Post
    I tried to rip a uhd using mkv.hevc 8 bit and mkv.hevc 10 bits, initially it doesn't work but then it allows you to move on and eventually with both you can go further. I can ask, is there any way to remove this impediment because the program says it is incompatible? and this is what I get with mkv.hevc 8 bits even if the program tells me that it is incompatible but still I can get it in sdr with BT709, which with hdr10 to sdr does not work and the appearance and the same of full bluray and not with all as I noticed and seen for the last chapter of the saga of star wars that has problems in colors , which with mkv.hevc 8 bits does not happen
    This is what it looks like when I use the ripper profile with the uhd using hevc.8 bits, which is not the case with hdr10 to sdr, so I ask that the message stating the incompatibility is not there or at least something is inserted into the settings that allows this message not to appear. I ask this because I do not have a screen in hdr and when I look in sdr force from hdr it seems to look at a sdr from bluray and if I get the uhd and to be able to see the same level of clarity on a screen sdr thing that with hevc.8 bit ripper I can and I do not want to first use the ripper profile and then video converter

Attached Files

Comment

I would like your HDR10 to SDR profile not to do what it has done since it was made, but that the result of seeing an SDR with the appearance of an HDR10 without being forced to procure support to see in HDR. Thank you
      Attached Files
      Last edited by giaonmarcello9; 07-26-2020, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X