info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) info

HDR profile to SDR unusable if you cut the black bands (stretch) and usually problem colors that happens when HDR Star Wars IX you become an SDR. Profile that can only be used in Passtrought version when using Ripper
    Attached Files

Originally posted by giaonmarcello9 View Post
    HDR profile to SDR unusable if you cut the black bands (stretch) and usually problem colors that happens when HDR Star Wars IX you become an SDR. Profile that can only be used in Passtrought version when using Ripper
    I'm trying to use HDR to SDR with the video profile converter but at the moment after doing it with HDR to SDR copy now I find the same problem when I cut the bands. HDR to SDR if it stays that way is fine only if the black bands are not cut. the problem with colors when converting to SDR remains. For me, the profile if these two parts are not resolved is to be rejected.

Attached Files

Comment

I'm trying to use HDR to SDR with the video profile converter but at the moment after doing it with HDR to SDR copy now I find the same problem when I cut the bands. HDR to SDR if it stays that way is fine only if the black bands are not cut. the problem with colors when converting to SDR remains. For me, the profile if these two parts are not resolved is to be rejected.
      Batman 1989 HDR10 to SDR without black bands non strecht problem? What could be the cause? definitely the format, having virtually no black bands
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Can you please list all your steps so that we can follow your steps to reproduce the issue. Thanks.

Also, please repeat the process and send us your log file via DVDFab program and post the feedback ID here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...oblems-quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          Hello,

Can you please list all your steps so that we can follow your steps to reproduce the issue. Thanks.

Also, please repeat the process and send us your log file via DVDFab program and post the feedback ID here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...oblems-quickly
          ok

Comment

ok
            When I use the profile ripper HDR10 to SDR with the rise of Skywalkers I have problems with the cut of the black bands and with the colors that presents a kind of grid with black dots. I don't know if this black-dot grid thing is also present with other movies, certainly the problem of black bands and present for movies that have them and I don't know if on either side but I know that this problem does not arise when the source does not have too high black bands es: Avengers and batman 1989 or the like. about the black-dot grid is featured in my comments on the forum you just responded to. This email I send both in feedback and in response also in the forum

Comment

With the Last Jedi, mkv hevc HDR10 to SDR, with ripper profile, does not allow me to cut black bands and if this is the only way then you can prevent cutting the bands when it comes to this profile or there is no way to solve the cut of black bands. For the fact that the problem seems to be present only in the rise of skywalker, at the moment I have not noticed it in the last Jedi.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotazione 2020-08-09 081602.png
Views:	256
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	384448
              In addition, there are still problems with converting to subtitles to srt, an example of this @.
              Last edited by giaonmarcello9; 08-09-2020, 06:27 AM.

Comment

With the Last Jedi, mkv hevc HDR10 to SDR, with ripper profile, does not allow me to cut black bands and if this is the only way then you can prevent cutting the bands when it comes to this profile or there is no way to solve the cut of black bands. For the fact that the problem seems to be present only in the rise of skywalker, at the moment I have not noticed it in the last Jedi.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotazione 2020-08-09 081602.png
Views:	256
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	384448
                In addition, there are still problems with converting to subtitles to srt, an example of this @.
                there would be way when you do the remux of subtitles in srt during the ripper mode, that these are automatically above the bottom bar in any case?

Comment

Working...
                X