audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) audio

Change advanced audio settings in ripper and video converter profiles: 1) from the only interface for each audio, Edit multiple interface to change the audios chosen in the main interface so as not to alter too basic versions with different versions (e.g. ac3 2.0 192 kbs can only be converted to a smaller ac3 2.0 or an acc 2.0 of the same frequency; or dts 2.0 can only be conferred at the same frequency or less in audio 2.0 ac3 or aac) Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotazione 2020-08-03 162529.png
Views:	589
Size:	332.9 KB
ID:	384292
    Within the advanced audio settings, enter a larger number of schemas with codec/channels/freq sampling/bitrate/new (reference language based on the languages chosen in the base screen profile ripper and video converter). Each of these screens is created by an internal sign or icon in the advanced ripper/video converter conversion settings so as not to alter the audio in addition to its possibilities (e.g. increasing the weight/with the same quality of origin - ac3 it is not advisable to convert them to dtsless lose/pcm losemless etc but with lower frequencies or lower codecs such as acc. es: while audio loseless you can convert them with lossy encodings).

Originally posted by giaonmarcello9 View Post
    Change advanced audio settings in ripper and video converter profiles: 1) from the only interface for each audio, Edit multiple interface to change the audios chosen in the main interface so as not to alter too basic versions with different versions (e.g. ac3 2.0 192 kbs can only be converted to a smaller ac3 2.0 or an acc 2.0 of the same frequency; or dts 2.0 can only be conferred at the same frequency or less in audio 2.0 ac3 or aac) Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotazione 2020-08-03 162529.png
Views:	589
Size:	332.9 KB
ID:	384292
    Within the advanced audio settings, enter a larger number of schemas with codec/channels/freq sampling/bitrate/new (reference language based on the languages chosen in the base screen profile ripper and video converter). Each of these screens is created by an internal sign or icon in the advanced ripper/video converter conversion settings so as not to alter the audio in addition to its possibilities (e.g. increasing the weight/with the same quality of origin - ac3 it is not advisable to convert them to dtsless lose/pcm losemless etc but with lower frequencies or lower codecs such as acc. es: while audio loseless you can convert them with lossy encodings).
    . I recommended this because the method you use if you do not copy the audio is to get each audio out with the same features. However, even the audio copy method is not so effective if there is no way to convert, for example, a TrueHD to E-AC3 7.1 1536 mhz or a dts 5.1 1509 in a 768 mhz dts, whereas with the method I have indicated where there is the capacity that there can be audio 1, audio 2, audio 3 indicating the selected audios on the main screen and as a result decide the different characteristics depending on each rather than having an equal one for everyone, which in turn is even better than copying audio.

Comment

Originally posted by giaonmarcello9 View Post
      . I recommended this because the method you use if you do not copy the audio is to get each audio out with the same features. However, even the audio copy method is not so effective if there is no way to convert, for example, a TrueHD to E-AC3 7.1 1536 mhz or a dts 5.1 1509 in a 768 mhz dts, whereas with the method I have indicated where there is the capacity that there can be audio 1, audio 2, audio 3 indicating the selected audios on the main screen and as a result decide the different characteristics depending on each rather than having an equal one for everyone, which in turn is even better than copying audio.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotazione 2020-08-25 072616.png
Views:	266
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	384885 Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotazione 2020-08-25 072617.png
Views:	269
Size:	149.9 KB
ID:	384886
      I attach the screen examples as they organize vidcoder in the choice of audio, where from the base you can choose one or more encodings from the source that are modified to have a lower weight and lower quality in proportion from the source of the source. so the user can control the situation without having to do remux or anything.....I propose something like this, how to achieve it and whether to achieve it is up to you.

Comment

Working...
      X