request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) request

Hello, then I have some tips: 1) PGS and VOB characters less than 16 in both DVDFab and DVDFab Player; 2) improved conversion and recognition of PGS and VOB images ----- to SRT; 3) black band cutting accommodation profile MKV SDR and UHD HDR to 1080p HDR; 4) color correction during the transition from HDR to SDR.

Now a question, in the future I think I'll take some programs, just related to the "Ripper" and possibly turning a DVD into "1080p and 4k UHD", so what software do you recommend? or, so to speak, do I need them? my intention is just to do the "Ripper" of DVD/Bluray and UHD

Thanks

I forgot, is there any way to improve the "Ripper" encoding from Full Bluray to hevc 1080p (8-Bit & 10-Bit)? It was also due to hevc because in many cases VC1/AVC-based Full Blurays were not always of excellent quality (e.g. Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek The Next generation, Star Trek The Original Series, Star Trek Enterprise and various other titles). Thanks, 19

Comment

Hi, then I tried to use "ripper" with mkv sdr with Batman & Robin UHD Bluray, same problem, blackheads during color conversion bt2020 to bt709

Comment

Originally posted by giaonmarcello9 View Post
        Hi, then I tried to use "ripper" with mkv sdr with Batman & Robin UHD Bluray, same problem, blackheads during color conversion bt2020 to bt709
        Please take a screenshot of the output effect.
        The dvdfab_internal log file and the fabcheck_internal log file for the conversion are needed too, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

The dvdfab_internal log file and the fabcheck_internal log file for the conversion are needed too, thanks.
          Now I try again and then I put files and also catch jpg. In any case, not supporting cuda however at least intel quick sync support, the problem that I can activate only the graphics settings from the setup screen is enabled on integrated graphics and not on better driver used (global integrated graphics) and I wondered if there is a way to set intel quick sync even when the graphics settings are on mile driver used? other than that, according to hardware I have intel quick sync support to be able to use uhd in "ripper" both as mkv sdr and uhd hdr ------1080p hdr in hardware acceleration but under no circumstances does it allow me to use it, only if I have a full Bluray source
          Last edited by giaonmarcello9; 12-07-2020, 06:12 AM.

Comment

I chose not to complete it, the same problem I had elsewhere and in other titles

Attached Files

Comment

insert file log

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X