DVDFab Forum - request

instagram takipci satin al - instagram takipci satin al mobil odeme - takipci satin al

bahis siteleri - deneme bonusu - casino siteleri

bahis siteleri - kacak bahis - canli bahis

goldenbahis - makrobet - cepbahis

cratosslot - cratosslot giris - cratosslot

istanbul escort - çapa escort - şirinevler escort - avcılar escort - şişli escort - avrupa yakası escort - şirinevler escort - halkalı escort - beylikdüzü escort - mecidiyeköy escort - ümraniye escort - adana escort malatya escort

film izle - film izle

istanbul escort - çapa escort - şirinevler escort - avcılar escort - şişli escort - avrupa yakası escort - şirinevler escort - halkalı escort - beylikdüzü escort - mecidiyeköy escort - ümraniye escort - adana escort malatya escort

film izle - film izle

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

request

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    DVDFab (UI/General) request

    Hello, then I have some tips: 1) PGS and VOB characters less than 16 in both DVDFab and DVDFab Player; 2) improved conversion and recognition of PGS and VOB images ----- to SRT; 3) black band cutting accommodation profile MKV SDR and UHD HDR to 1080p HDR; 4) color correction during the transition from HDR to SDR.

    Now a question, in the future I think I'll take some programs, just related to the "Ripper" and possibly turning a DVD into "1080p and 4k UHD", so what software do you recommend? or, so to speak, do I need them? my intention is just to do the "Ripper" of DVD/Bluray and UHD

    Thanks

    #2
    I forgot, is there any way to improve the "Ripper" encoding from Full Bluray to hevc 1080p (8-Bit & 10-Bit)? It was also due to hevc because in many cases VC1/AVC-based Full Blurays were not always of excellent quality (e.g. Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek The Next generation, Star Trek The Original Series, Star Trek Enterprise and various other titles). Thanks, 19

    Comment


      #3
      Hi, then I tried to use "ripper" with mkv sdr with Batman & Robin UHD Bluray, same problem, blackheads during color conversion bt2020 to bt709

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by giaonmarcello9 View Post
        Hi, then I tried to use "ripper" with mkv sdr with Batman & Robin UHD Bluray, same problem, blackheads during color conversion bt2020 to bt709
        Please take a screenshot of the output effect.
        The dvdfab_internal log file and the fabcheck_internal log file for the conversion are needed too, thanks.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Mona View Post

          Please take a screenshot of the output effect.
          The dvdfab_internal log file and the fabcheck_internal log file for the conversion are needed too, thanks.
          Now I try again and then I put files and also catch jpg. In any case, not supporting cuda however at least intel quick sync support, the problem that I can activate only the graphics settings from the setup screen is enabled on integrated graphics and not on better driver used (global integrated graphics) and I wondered if there is a way to set intel quick sync even when the graphics settings are on mile driver used? other than that, according to hardware I have intel quick sync support to be able to use uhd in "ripper" both as mkv sdr and uhd hdr ------1080p hdr in hardware acceleration but under no circumstances does it allow me to use it, only if I have a full Bluray source
          Last edited by giaonmarcello9; 12-07-2020, 05:12 AM.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Mona View Post

            Please take a screenshot of the output effect.
            The dvdfab_internal log file and the fabcheck_internal log file for the conversion are needed too, thanks.
            I chose not to complete it, the same problem I had elsewhere and in other titles

            Attached Files

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Mona View Post

              Please take a screenshot of the output effect.
              The dvdfab_internal log file and the fabcheck_internal log file for the conversion are needed too, thanks.
              insert file log

              Attached Files

              Comment

              Working...
              X