Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Blu-Ray audio down sample

Hello all,

Don't know how feasable this is, I'd like a feature to be able to down sample HD audio to normal 2 or 5.1.

Reason 1 - I wanted to use Blu-Ray Main Movie to BD5 on movie that has only the 1 HD audio that is the movie sound and not commentary. Don't want sister's kid to destroy an expensive BluRay on movie night! The're terrible with any disk.

Reason 2 - The software I have been using to watch Blu-Ray did not support the HD audio on my newer Blu-Ray disk and so required an expensive upgrade. Too late for me on this one, but may save a few of the other users $$ here. May also help with some issues on my Blu-Ray PC, it does not seem to like the drive I have.

Thanks to all for the info in the forum! Has helped much in the past.

+1 for me too.

I had requested this in one of the Beta threads. Would make creating PS3 compliant files much easier.

Comment

hi,

Please check "Remove HD Audio", and this option will convert DTS-HD to DTS and TrueHD to AC3.

Comment

Sorry ting, I missed that this was Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray. I was looking for something in the Blu-Ray to Mobile part.

I did find a workaround. Use Main Movie BD50 and check the box for remove HD first, then use Blu-Ray to Mobile to create the file you need.

Comment

Sorry, my mistake again.

Remove HD audio is available in Mobile. The problem is it converts it to DTS which is still not compatible with the PS3 for file support rather than AC3 5.1.

I'm not sure if DTS is a problem for the OP.

Comment

Hi guys,

Sorry my screw up. After reading post tried again other day the 2 disk I had problem with, have sound now. I was playing with the audio a lot on these blue rays, must have messed up on these.

I've used for few years now, first time I burned any disk with out audio.

Suppose I can request instead a pop up warning? Moron, you've selected no audio!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X