No announcement yet.

StreamFab Request Crave.ca Dedicated program such as Amazon and Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) StreamFab Request Crave.ca Dedicated program such as Amazon and Netflix

Hi, First off, this is my first post and while being a happy customer for many years, I have not used the software options to their fullest potential. I am starting to play with them, and I have added to my streaming services over the years which I now notice some wishes.

Crave.ca allows Canada programs from which we were previously limited access to including many series. I am grateful that I can access my content one at a time, but it would be very nice to be able to perform batch downloads of my favorite series. When I try to query shows, most will fail while when I choose one at a time and wait for it to acquire in the download section and once it starts to download then close out the GUI in the home section, does it download successfully most of the time.

My request, if possible, in the near future to have a more dedicated program allowing access and abilities for Crave.ca as we have for Netflix and Amazon. Allowing easier batch downloads, higher quality video and features with easy user interface.

Thank you
    KK
Working...
X