This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Full Disc Blu-ray Compression

I am sure that has been requested before, but I want to keep this alive: please add compression for BD 50 to BD25.

Originally posted by cecrowder View Post
    I am sure that has been requested before, but I want to keep this alive: please add compression for BD 50 to BD25.
    BD 50 to BD 25 is already in place when selecting main movie. BD 50 to BD 25 is not supported for Full Disc.
    Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

BD Compression

I found that out the other night when testing my new blu-ray recorder. Full disc is what I was requesting.

Comment

Updated the title to correctly reflect your request. I was surprised to find that it was not already in the requests forum even though it has been discussed many times.

Comment

DVDFab nex update please add

Hey i have the question :

When the options ALL 50GB disc in all menus and bonuses be convert to BD 25GB ?

This is very needed in this program

EDIT: Post merged with existing feature request thread.
          Last edited by Complication; 03-28-2010, 02:56 PM.

Comment

I guess that shrinking the full movie to BD25 has a lot of complications to control the Menus, Extras, languages, subtitles and so.

But for many movies that they area little bigger than BD25 media you can release a version that can left out languages and subtitles of the Main movie but that is enough to fit the full movie in BD25 media.

I hoppe you can make something like this like a BETA version to fit the FULL movie in a BD25.

REGARDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Domi731 View Post
              Hey i have the question :

When the options ALL 50GB disc in all menus and bonuses be convert to BD 25GB ?

This is very needed in this program
              No ETA has been given by the developers.

Comment

Working...
              X