X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Product Name Change: "BDFab"

Name change: DVDFab to BDFab

BDFab of course would still include DVD support. I realize there is some name recognition with DVDFab, but eventually it has to be modernized as I have friend who are wanting to edit VD Discs and do not even consider DVDFab because of the name...they see it on Google and just move on to the next thing, and I am sitting there and say "Hey, what about DVDFab", and they say "I have a BD disc, not a DVD disc".

This is a bite-the-bullet kind of change, and better to do now, before BDs become 'old technology'.

-C

Originally posted by crobs808 View Post
    Name change: DVDFab to BDFab

BDFab of course would still include DVD support. I realize there is some name recognition with DVDFab, but eventually it has to be modernized as I have friend who are wanting to edit VD Discs and do not even consider DVDFab because of the name...they see it on Google and just move on to the next thing, and I am sitting there and say "Hey, what about DVDFab", and they say "I have a BD disc, not a DVD disc".

This is a bite-the-bullet kind of change, and better to do now, before BDs become 'old technology'.

-C
    Oh yeah I can see this happening right away.
    First day as a member with 6 opinionated post on 6 different threads and you want to change the name of the software.

I am sure the request will be added to the list of 1500 things to do.

Comment

Ok
      Lets vote on it.
      aaaaaaahhhhhhhh
      NO
      lol.
      "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Working...
      X