This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Add BD15 1080P Option

I have an Xtreamer and stream content wirelessly over 802.11n upstairs. Some BDs are already ~ 15GB - 18GB for the movie only, and they stream fine. However others that are 20GB to 30GB will stutter on occasion. Is it possible to add a "BD15 1080P" option in Blu-ray to Blu-ray?

Please Add BD15 1080P Option For Media Streamers

I have an Xtreamer and stream content wirelessly over 802.11n to my bedroom upstairs. Some BDs are already ~ 14GB - 18GB for the movie only, and they stream fine. However others that are 20GB to 30GB may stutter on occasion. Is it possible to add a "BD15 1080P" option for those of us with wireless media streamers in Blu-ray to Blu-ray for the Main Movie?

Comment

You have the option to completely tailor this to your requirements in Blu-Ray to Mobile.

I cannot see it being added to Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray.

Also, I would NEVER recommend try to stream files of this size/bitrate by wireless.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Blu-ray to Mobile, thanks I'll have to give that a try.

Why would you never recommend streaming such files over wireless though?

Comment

Do not double post !!!! Read the rules that you agreed to on joining.

It will not get you an answer any quicker and may result in you having a holiday from this forum.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I noticed there was a Feature Request section after making this post and decided that it was best asked over there. This thread can be deleted.

Comment

Because I've been associated with marketing, development & testing of network and hard disk media players for the last 8 years and have never had totally reliable, satisfactory results with wireless.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                Because I've been associated with marketing, development & testing of network and hard disk media players for the last 8 years and have never had totally reliable, satisfactory results with wireless.
                I see. So far it has been successful for me (knock on wood).

Router: EnGenius ESR-9752, fw 1.1
                Wireless Adapter: EnGenius EUB-9801 (on PC)
                Media Streamer: Xtreamer, fw 2.4b2 (wired to router)

Comment

Yeah, good luck....

Comment

Merged threads...

Comment

Working...
                    X