This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Merge Mode Feature For DVD Mode

Merging Files gives different parts on DVD like VTS_01_0.VOB, VTS_02_0.VOB ...and so on.

My wishes are to merge different parts to one VOB File like VTS_01_0.VOB, VTS_01_1.VOB with only one click.
    best regards
    :) AF :)

What you are wishing is to merge separate titles into one title, making it a seamless merge. I think DVD2One and Nero Recode already have this feature. So yes, it would be nice for DVDFab to enhance its merging feature.

The requirements for a seamless merge are the merged titles must have the same aspect ratio, resolution, audio and subtitle attributes. e.g. You cannot merge 4:3 title with 16:9 title, NTSC with PAL, AC3 6ch with AC3 2ch, etc.

The benefits of a seamless merge is to combine 1) part 1 and 2 of the movie, 2) episodes, and anything that you have a use for it.

You might want to change the title of the thread to be "Seamless merge feature for DVD mode".

VTS_0x_0.VOB is reserved for menus. The title would start at VTS_01_1.VOB to VTS_01_x.VOB

Comment

Originally posted by toaddub View Post
      What you are wishing is to merge separate titles into one title, making it a seamless merge....

You might want to change the title of the thread to be "Seamless merge feature for DVD mode".
      Thanks toaddub,
      you specify my wishes correctly.
      Sorry for using wrong words by me. My english is very poor.
      My old brain seems remember not all I did learn some years ago. .
      Yes, a easy "Seamless Merge" feature without using a handful other
      tricky tools is my dream...
      best regards
      :) AF :)

Comment

Working...
      X