X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDs with multiple main menus

Hi,

I have several DVDs bought in europe with multiple language main menus and so on present. Is it possible to pick which menu is selected with the "jump to first menu" option or change the ripped files after the event?

I am ripping to a NAS, using the DVD to DVD full disk option without compression.

It does seem semi random which menu you get when you open the video_TS folder with VLC after the rip, so I am hopeing there is a better way to control it.

This is a first I seen this asked and not really sure about that but wait for some one to respond that has had that as well as I am sure there must be a way to do it

Comment

Hi etheric,

Thanks for your suggestion, we will consider to add it in the future version.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I was also interested if there is anything I can do now to change the menu that I get with my already ripped disks?

There is DVD reauthoring software, but that looks like overkill for what I want.

As DVDfab changes the running order to jump to a menu I guess it is that *that* hard. Is it possible to change the running order of an already ripped DVD easily?

Comment

Originally posted by etheric View Post
          Is it possible to change the running order of an already ripped DVD easily?
          No it is not

Comment

Working...
          X